Sunday, February 5, 2012

More Pictures from Birthday Night 1

Rachel and I

Lol, I like Alana's face here. Maybe she ate something funny

Alana and Tom, perfectly content

The two loves of my life

So much affection for my birthday


I have to make this one big because it's my favorite pic from the night. I break out in hysterical laughter every time I look at it and look at our faces. We look ridiculous. 

We had lost all control and were  just having too much fun

Nothing but laughs and smiles

I got to dance on stage for my birthday

And have champagne, and they brought me a cake and sang

2 sexy ladies at the bar

My birthday cake from the hotel

Enjoy the food and drinks

I finally got a hold of some extra photos from the first night of my birthday. This was truly a night to remember, as mentioned in the previous blog. There was no control or filter on our actions or words, and that is clearly what made the night as outrageous and fun as it was. I'm so happy that I came here and made friends with some awesome people who made my birthday all the better, and were able to partake in the nonsense with me.

1 comment:

  1. U look so pretty Jamie
    I always wanna say that
    Tareq

    ReplyDelete