Monday, September 12, 2011

Giant Pizzas and Tiny Sodas





At home in Pittsburgh, people usually order pizza in a square box and get giant sodas to go with it. Here in Bahrain, its a little different. One evening, we had a gathering at my roommate Rachel's boyfriend's house (his name is Mike). As a few more people joined our party, we felt it would be a good idea to order some pizza (which I believe came from Little Caesar's, didn't know there was one here). Little Caesar's offers "meter long" pizzas! So of course, we ordered 2, plus maybe 2 additional pizzas. You think that was enough? We had about 8ft of pizza for about 9 people. My 1st grade teacher colleague, Ben, was kind enough to help model the massive size of this pizza. So, what was even more exciting than the giant pizza was the tiny little cans of sprite. I'll tell you, they were just the most adorable things ever! and they fit in the palm of your hand, little bit size sprites (or maybe shot size or a little bigger). I found the huge pizzas and baby soda cans to be entertaining, so I felt it would be appropriate to share with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment